The Anglo-Ethiopian Society
Conference - International Knowledge Exchange Conference
organised by G-KEN
From Saturday 23rd November 2013 to Sunday 24th November 2013
The 3rd International Multidisciplinary Knowledge Exchange Conference will be taking place at the London South Bank University on Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 November. After two successful conferences, come to an exciting third KE conference which will explore the challenges and opportunities for inclusive innovation and sustainable development.
Some Key Themes for this year's Workshop:
- What is the role of new technologies and innovation for promoting sustainable development in low income economies ?
- What are the weaknesses and strengths of the linkages of networks amongst governments, private sectors, universities, civil societies and communities to promote inclusive innovations for sustainable development?
- What is the role of FDI and development aid in knowledge transfer in tackling the challenges associated with science, technology, engineering and mathematics for inclusive innovations & sustainable development?
- How far has social innovation and entrepreneurship put on track developing economies in Africa to meeting the MDGs?
- What is the role of grassroots innovation to transform predominately agricultural economies like Ethiopia?
GKEN are now looking for research papers from all academics, researchers and practitioners. They encourage interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research papers. Selected papers will be published in the open access journal Ee-JRIF which belongs to the Globelics supported journals.
The deadline for submitting papers with author information and abstracts is 31 August 2013. More details can be found on the Conference Website.