The Anglo-Ethiopian Society
Weekend Festival - Sixth Ethiopian Sports and Culture Festival
organised by ESCF
From Saturday 9th July 2016 to Sunday 10th July 2016
The Ethiopian Sports and Culture Federation in the UK send out an invitation to all Ethiopians, Friends of Ethiopia and whoever wants to join them to celebrate the Sixth Annual Ethiopian Sports and Culture Festival on 9-10 July 2016 at the East London Rugby Club, 71 Holland Road, London, E15 3BP.
12:00 - 8:00pm each day - Daily entrance fee £5 (adults), £3 (children 6 - 15).
East London Rugby Club is near West Ham Station, which is served by London Underground (District, Hammersmith & City and Jubilee lines), National Rail (c2c), Docklands Light Railway services and by the 276 bus (Plaistow to Stoke Newington).
Have a Family Day out in a lively and fun atmosphere!
The ESCF aims to:
- celebrate the achievements of Ethiopians in every walk of life
- build up a healthy community with active participation in sports, culture and business
- create bridges between various social groups in the community and the bigger society
- ESCFUK Football Tournament
- Ethiopian Circus Acts
- Live Art Competition
- Children and Family activities and entertainment
- Children's games and activities
- Business, and non-profit organisations
- Cultural and Historic Displays
- Traditional Food and Drinks
More information can be found on the ESCF website.